Commercial Duct Cleaning in Omaha, Lincoln & Nearby
Our Air System Cleaning Specialists are trained and experienced in cleaning all types of HVAC systems.
Are you looking for a local company to handle the cleaning of your commercial building’s heating and cooling system? Duct Defense Midwest specializes in cleaning air ducts for apartment buildings, office buildings, industrial buildings, health care facilities, retail stores, and restaurants.
If you want to work with an experienced and professional commercial duct cleaning company in the Greater Omaha Area that does things the right way, you’ve come to the right place.
Contact us today to discuss your commercial HVAC duct cleaning project.
How Our Commercial Air Duct Cleaning Services Can Help Your Greater Omaha Area Business
Benefits of professional air duct cleaning:
- Improve indoor air quality
- Reduce the potential for mold growth
- Extend life of HVAC equipment
- Remove unpleasant odors
- Create a healthier environment for allergy and asthma sufferers
- Contribute to lower energy costs
Our Process for Commercial and Industrial Air Duct Cleaning
Duct Defense Midwest values complete transparency, thorough project planning, and open dialog with our customers to ensure expectations are set and needs are met. From your very first phone call to our Customer Care Department to your meeting with one of our highly trained Indoor Air Quality Specialists, we value providing a great customer experience.
Our ASCS technicians will treat your property and tenants with care and respect. Upon completion of your project, Duct Defense Midwest will conduct a quality survey to ensure our customers are happy. We utilize a customer service performance indicator called Net Promoter Score to measure our quality and customer satisfaction. If, in the rare event, that something didn’t meet your expectations, we will gladly take steps to make things right by you, our valued customer.
Our 6-Step Commercial Duct Cleaning Process:
- Step 1 - Inspection, Needs Analysis, and Proposal Generation: A detailed proposal will be provided which will spell out all the details of our commercial air duct cleaning process and itemized pricing in a very timely manner utilizing our propriety proposal generating software, Duct Shield.
- Step 2 - Pre-Cleaning Project Management Meeting: This meeting will take place with our Project Team Leader and the customer to review the scope of the project. We’ll also do a walk-through and explain all the steps of our HVAC cleaning process. Together we will determine the sequence of cleaning each system and coordinate with the work of other trades and activities. This meeting may happen prior to the day of the project if it’s a large project. For smaller projects, this step occurs on the day of the cleaning.
- Step 3 - Assessment by Air System Cleaning Specialist: Our NADCA Certified Air System Cleaning Specialist (ASCS) will be responsible for full project oversight. Before commencing work, we will assess the condition of the heating and cooling systems to determine appropriate engineering controls, safety measures, tools, equipment, and HVAC cleaning products and methods required to complete the work.
We will access your ductwork system through existing or new service openings, allowing safe access and thorough cleaning throughout specified components. Where possible, we will work through existing service openings.
We will perform HVAC system cleaning and air duct cleaning in accordance with ACR, the NADCA Standard. We will clean the HVAC components employing an agitation device to dislodge contaminants from HVAC component airside surfaces, and then capture contaminants with a vacuum collection device. We will clean blowers, fan housings, ducted plenums, scrolls, blades, or vanes, shafts, baffles, dampers, and drive assemblies. We will also clean heat transfer coils, fans, condensate pans, drains, and similar non-porous surfaces in conjunction with mechanical methods as described in ACR, the NADCA Standard.
- Step 4 - Visual Telescoping Camera Inspection: We will perform a visual inspection of porous and non-porous HVAC system component surfaces. Verify HVAC system components are visibly clean as defined in ACR, the NADCA Standard. We will provide you with a digital copy of the video camera inspection to verify the system is clean.
- Step 5 - Apply Disinfectant Treatment (optional): For additional protection against viruses and bacteria that commonly live inside the HVAC system, we can apply a botanically safe disinfectant treatment to your system that kills microbes.
- Step 6 - Install UVC Coil Cleaning Device (Breathe EZ UVC Lights - optional) and High-Performance Air Cleaning Filters (Breathe EZ Air Cleaner - optional): To help ensure the entire heating and air conditioning system stays clean and runs efficiently, these optional solutions will ensure the building's indoor air quality is improved now, and for many years to come.
Additional HVAC Service and Maintenance Options
Duct Defense Midwest has a highly-skilled service department that can return to your facility on a regular basis to change air filtration media inside the Breathe EZ Air Cleaner (quarterly changes recommended) and replace the UVC bulb inside the Breathe EZ UVC Light system (annual replacement recommended).
The right duct cleaning and maintenance solutions can ensure your HVAC system stays clean and runs efficiently.
Products and Solutions We Offer for Commercial Facilities:
- Comprehensive HVAC Cleaning
- Dryer Vent Cleaning
- Disinfecting Fogging Service to kill viruses and bacteria inside the air duct system
- High-End Air Filtration that's proven to filter allergens, particulates, dust mites, viruses, and radon decay product
- UVC Light Technology to clean coils and keep them clean
- Energy Recovery Ventilator
- Radon Testing and Mitigation
- In-Room Air Cleaning Technology
We follow the NADCA Standard as a benchmark for commercial air duct cleaning best practices that customers have come to rely on. This comprehensive standard is specified for commercial projects worldwide, as well as by residential consumers who want assurances of effective air duct cleaning. Here are some of our qualifications:
- Proud Member of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA).
- Extensive training and certification by NADCA.
- Team of Air System Cleaning Specialists (ASCS) trained and experienced working with all types of commercial and industrial HVAC systems.
Get Started with a Custom Duct Cleaning Plan That Fits Your Needs
Give us a call at 1-844-980-5113 or fill out our "Request An Inspection & Estimate" form and enter details about the commercial HVAC cleaning and duct cleaning services you need. Our team will get back to you for more information and details and to schedule an on-site inspection and project estimate at a time that's convenient for you.